Becoming a live sex cam model is a choice you make when you pick a site and click the “Become a model” button on the site. This is as simple as it gets. The signup process is relatively simple, and approval is done in a few days, tops. That’s all it takes to start your job. Some things you might run into are technical issues and user experience issues. Unless your internet is disconnected, you’ll be good to start your first show.
How much does a model Earn?
Average incomes are hard to make, it differs per person, per country, and per situation. But there are years of data available now, so we can give you fair estimates.
- The average income on a 20-hour work week is an estimated $1600 per week. This fluctuates based on the number of sites she works on at the same time. Also, this does not mean you earn this from the very start. To build up this income, you need a portion of fans and spenders that return from time to time. Also, when a website you work on has lower traffic than average, your income will fluctuate.
- Experience is a very essential key factor in your earnings. If you have no experience at all, then you will make significantly less than a model with 2-3 years of experience. Keep in mind that confidence is the biggest ingredient.
- The hours you work are very important. Not only the number of hours but also in what part of the day are you online. If you like to catch the evening traffic from the USA Or from China, they are both in Different Timezones.
- Based on the above, with 5 hours a week, you will be making a minimal amount of money. When you increase to 40 or even more hours, you will see more sales as a result. It all depends on what site you work on, your ability to build up a fan club, and the entertainment experience that makes your clients come back to your chat room.
In conclusion, between $350 a week and up to $7000 a week is very realistic. (dollars/euros)
Select a live cam sex website to work on
On the sites below you can create a model account for yourself to start working as an online sex cam performer. Get approved today and you can start making money right away. All sites have user manuals and online documentation on how to start your chat room. A lot of information is very easily explained. User Interfaces are super simple. The sites have really done their best to make everything easy and simple.
Setting up your profile
It is time to set up your profile. The below following are needed to make your own profile name and account and start broadcasting
- Username – Your Model Account Name you want to be known by
- Password – Store it in a safe place, and be original!
- Email account – Where all your correspondence will be sent too
- Identity Documents – Uncropped and not edited!
After confirmation, you can edit your profile
- A photo that will represent your cam girl image
- a Theme – Most sites allow you to personalize your own page
- About – Tell people what you are into. Do not forget tags when possible
- Social media – You can create a separate profile(s) online and push this
- Schedule – This gives people some indication of when to find you
The approval process for becoming a live sex model differs per site. On some sites, you can start instantly, and on some sites, you have to wait. No application process is the same! Model approval can sometimes be rejected because the needed documents are not being accepted for various reasons.
Setting up your room
Here is the easy part, do not get fooled by others or intimidated. This is your room, and you make it as you want it. You can always browse around on the cam site you work and how others have their rooms, nothing can stop you from picking up little tips here and there. The important part is that you feel in balance with the theme of your room. A few tips we can share.
- You need a good source of light, make sure you do not have shadows or dark corners. If your room is not bright enough, people will not tell you, they will just ignore you. Make sure you have good light in front, a lower light in the middle to compensate for the background, and the light behind you, is not visible. This will create a complete effect of surrounding light.
- Setting the mood is easy to manage when you have objects at hand. For Halloween or Christmas, you can use the expected items, but nothing stops you from turning your room into a personal mirror of your mood. Candles or Flowers, different colors of light, or a bed filled with sex toys.
- Keep an eye on detail. If you like to remain private, do not put a menu of your local pizza place on the wall. Tons of details can reveal who you are. Watch your own room through the eyes of your fans to find more details!
- Learning from other rooms can give you inspiration. Always keep an eye out for other rooms, learn from them, and try to find out of you can improve things. This is a competitive job, and you will have people in your room who are checking out how you are doing it. Learn from each other. Care to share!
Let’s start your first day!
When you did the above, you are ready for the challenge. There are a lot of words to spend on this topic, for informative reasons. However, the practice works very simply, after your first week online you will have a pretty good idea if this is for you or not. Many will find out this is not their thing, they do not feel any pleasure in being naked online. If that is the case, you have at least tried and concluded it yourself without taking someone’s word for it.
Some last tips we can give you
- Stay positive when you are online. When you are negative, people will use it against you.
- Prepare tools, sex toys, oils, or anything else you might need in a show.
- Talk to your audience, and ask them questions. It wins you time and information.
- Change the setting of your show often. People like to be surprised.
- While you are performing, keep the chat in the eye, opportunities stream in every second!
- Be playful when bringing your fans into a private show, make it never a routine!
- Have some social media online to build up extra followers.
- Be yourself. People visit you cause they like you as a person.
Your Support Area!